duminică, 23 decembrie 2012

Blue with a touch of brown




Hello lovelies!
This is the last post before Christmas! Are you excited waiting for Santa? I know for sure that I am. I show you this casual outfit that I wore for some last minute gift shopping. Yes I know my jeans are ripped and that the weather it's not so friendly, but in my defense I didn't spend that much time outside. Hope you finished your gift shopping and that your holiday preparations are done!

Si acesta este ultimul post inainte de Craciun! Nu stiu voi cum sunteti, dar eu sunt foarte incantata si de abia astept sa vina Mosul. Am ales sa va arat in acest post o tinuta foarte lejera pe care am purtat-o pentru ultimele cumparaturi inainte de Craciun. Intr-adevar blugii mei sunt rupti si stiu ca vremea de afara nu este tocmai calduroasa, dar am stat mai mult inauntru. Sper ca ati terminat si voi pregatirile si sunteti gata de o sarbatoare minunata!















Outfit: 
Brown sweater: New Yorker
Blue sweater: Zara
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: New Yorker
Bag: Stradivarius

2 comentarii:

  1. Looking great, Deea!

    I especially love the boots and jeans! And the beanie! And everything else :))!

    Kisses!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. esti o draguta! imi place tare mult paltonul! am si eu unul aseamanator!pupicei
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere