marți, 2 octombrie 2012

Roman holiday


         Because last week I finally enjoyed my holiday my post is going to have an Italian “flavor”. This is one of the outfits that I wore during our stay in Rome. I like to wear skirts because I feel really feminine and classy when I wear them. I think that skirts shouldn’t miss from any woman’s wardrobe. I chose to wear this one with a ballerina touch that I purchased this summer combined with a t-shirt and black and silver accessories.
                                                     Hope you like it!
 For more photos click HERE
                                                 

      Deoarece saptamana trecuta am fost in vacanta, in Roma, pozele vor fi putin “turistice”. Imi place sa port fuste. Mi se par foarte feminine si cred ca nu ar trebui sa lipseasca din garderoba niciunei femei. Aceasta este una dintre tinutele mele de vacanta in care am ales sa port o fusta alba cu un tricou alb-negru si accesorii negre si argintii.
                                                    Sper sa va placa!
Pentru mai multe poze, click AICI

                                         





Outfit
Skirt: Stradivarius
T-shirt: Fox
Butterfly ring: Six
Bag: Accesorize
Ballerinas: H&M

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu