vineri, 5 octombrie 2012

I believe in Pink



It is not a secret that I love pink, in fact I adore this color, I think it’s perfect and I also believe that I can mix it with any color I want. So, in this outfit I decided to wear a silk blouse with animal print and a pink collar, which is the reason that I feel in love with it. I chose to wear a pink bag and belt with golden accessories and animal print shoes.
I hope you like it!


Nu este un secret ca iubesc culoarea roz. De fapt o ador, in opinia mea este perfecta si cred ca pot sa o asortez cu orice alta culoare vreau. In aceasta tinuta am ales sa port o bluza din matase cu animal print si cu guleras roz, el fiind motivul pentru care m-am indragostit de ea. Am ales sa port o gentuta  si curea roz cu accesorii aurii si pantofiorii animal print.
Sper sa va placa!
For more pictures click HERE

Outfit:
Blouse:  Atmosphere, Primark
Skirt: Blanco
Bag: Blanco
Shoes: River Island
Belt: Primark
Ring: Blanco
Earrings: Parfois













2 comentarii:

  1. e prima tinuta pe care o ador :x si are destul roz pt mine :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. you are very pretty! love your style!
    You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RăspundețiȘtergere